Biosol Special Green. Fast working industrial cleaner / degreaser based on a pure naturally occurring solvent for the removal of all kind of contaminations like greases and oils.
Biosol Special Green is specially developed for applications where a fast and clean result is needed. Furthermore a residue less result is often necessary. The natural character of Biosol Special Green does make it user friendly and ecologically safe. Biosol Special Green is totally aromatic free and fully biodegradable.
Biosol Special Green is the solution for working conditions that need to be totally ecologically safe and for applications where not much cleaning time is available. In practise, these conditions occur when it is necessary to clean the surface without leaving any residue. Biosol Special Green works fast and effective. Biosol Special Green is the safe replacement for trichloroethylene refined petrol, thinners etc.
• cleaning/ degreasing parts and tools
• cleaning/ degreasing ball-bearings, chains and conveyor-belts
• degreasing metals and synthetic materials
• removing sticker and glue remains
• removing bitumen film from machines, clothing, bollards, traffic signs, carpet
• cleaning filters
• removing graffiti
• cleaning rolls and screens
• removing non-cured pur foam
• brake cleaner
Do not spray in an open fire and keep away from ignition sources. May affect certain rubbers and synthetic materials. If in doubt, first test on a less visible place.
Biosol Special Green can play an essential role with her ISEGA approval for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. Biosol Special Green contributes to a controlled working environment.
* Is an independent German research institute and issues certificates of fitness for cleaning products in the food industry.
Biosol Special Green is to be used neat. Biosol Special Green can be used by spraying, by using a cloth, brushing or plunging.
• Spraying: spray directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth or rinse with water or air-pressure.
• Plunging: plunge the object in Biosol Special Green. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it drip out and rinse with water or blow dry with air-pressure
• Dry with a cloth, air circulation, air-pressure or natural drying
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.