Ecool 115 is the revolutionary result of a thorough study. Ecool 115 is unique because of its very high-quality ingredients that together form a cooling lubricant suitable for all grinding work and for light to medium machining.
- Poor lubrication and cooling during machining and grinding generates high levels of friction and hence fast and expensive wear of the equipment.
- Wear also causes poor and inaccurate work and also production losses.
- Poor coolant liquids cause major problems: bacteria growth, stink nuisance, blockages in pipelines and filters, risk of skin diseases, corrosion of the project and the machine.
- Many cooling lubricants contain carcinogenic substances such as phenol and nitrite as well as environmentally harmful ingredients such as heavy metals.
Ecool 115 is very friendly to people, the environment and machines. Ecool 115 provides perfect long-term lubrication and therefore guarantees a high-quality project.
- Ecool 115 is very economical in use because of the low dosage: 2-5%
- Ecool 115 is very economical in use because of its long shelf life: up to 18 months is even possible
- Ecool 115 requires little maintenance or checking
- Ecool 115 prevents the occurrence of moulds and fermentation
- Ecool 115 prevents bacteria growth and does not emit any bad smell when standing still
- Ecool 115 is friendly to people, machines and the environment
- Ecool 115 contains no amines, phenol, nitrite, zinc or other heavy metals and is also chlorine-free
- Ecool 115 does not cause foaming
- Ecool 115 has excellent hard water stability
- Ecool 115 has excellent corrosion-preventing properties and a stable pH
- planing, turning, milling, drilling and sawing
- cylindrical and centre less grinding
- light to medium machining
Owing to its very low surface tension in solution, Ecool 115 dissolves the emulsions previously used at older machining equipment. It may prove to be necessary to refresh these machines again after 6 to 8 weeks.
- Before using Ecool 115 in it, the system should be cleaned with E.P. Power to ensure that there are no old emulsions anymore.
- Add Ecool 115 to the water in the system and allow to circulate for some time.
- Check the correct dilution percentage with a refractometer.
- The concentration should be between 2% and 5%. We do not recommend concentrations over 5%. If the concentration is less than 2%, rust prevention can no longer be guaranteed.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.