Ecoolant NF is the revolutionary outcome of thorough research. Ecoolant NF is based on prime quality vegetable ingredients, and can be used for various metal machining purposes such as lathing, drilling, milling and sowing of various kinds of metal such as stainless steel, aluminium, cast iron, titanium etc. Ecoolant NF does not contain amines, nitrite and chlorine
- Bad lubrication during various metal cutting techniques cause friction and therefore loss of tool life and increased wear of machines and equipment;
- Wear of machines and equipment also decreases precision and increases production losses.
- Low quality cutting fluids increase bacteria counts, cause an unpleasant smell, build-ups in drains, pipes and filters, increases the chances of skin disease and corrosion on work pieces and machines.
- Many cutting fluids contain dangerous components such as phenol, nitrite and other environmentally unfriendly components such as heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins etc.
Ecoolant NF is friendly to mankind, the environment and the machine. Ecoolant offers a perfect and prolonged lubrication and therefore ensures a high quality work piece.
- Ecoolant NF is 100% biodegradable
- Ecoolant NF is very economical in use because of its low dosage: 5-15%.
- Ecoolant NF is made of vegetable oil, which ensures a thorough lubrication and a minimal damage to the environment
- Ecoolant NF reduces the need for maintenance and check-ups
- Ecoolant NF prevents the occurrence of moulds, fermentation and bacteria and does not smell when standing still
- Ecoolant NF contains no phenol, nitrite (or substances separating nitrite), chlorine, amines, zinc or other heavy metals, PCBs, PCTs, TCCD, dioxins or mineral oils.
- Ecoolant NF does not foam, not even in soft water
For medium to heavy metal cutting applications of:
Very hard and soft kinds of metal such as stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, and cast iron.
Ecoolant can also be used for cutting applications where pure oil is used.
Eco-Point products are packed in polyethylene or metal drums. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.