Ecosol 60 is a extremely user friendly cleaner/ degreaser. Safe in use due to the very low aromatic content. The product is developed to remove all types of pollution such as oil, grease, light bitumen, resin etc.
- polluted machinery
- polluted tools
- polluted parts
- polluted chains
- polluted bearings
- polluted filters
- polluted paint-sprayer installations
- polluted electrical apparatus
Ecosol 60 is a safe and effective solution for daily degreasing problems. Many parts or apparatus may not be degreased by alkaline water soluble cleansing products. For this, Ecosol 60 is the safe alternative.
- Ecosol 60 has a very high flash point: >60°C
- Ecosol 60 has a very low aromatic level, max 0,03%
- Ecosol 60 has a fresh fragrance and is pleasant to use
- Ecosol 60 does not spread harmful vapours
- Ecosol 60 does not contain chloral hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethylene etc..
- Ecosol 60 degreases sublimely and is economic in use
- After some time, the polluted Ecosol 60 is carried off and processed by Eco-Point in accordance with legal prescriptions. Contact your product advisor.
- Ecosol 60 does not leave any residue behind and is not conductible.
- Ecosol 60 does not contain an emulsifier. Therefore it does not cause a stable connection between water, cleanser and pollution. As a result, Ecosol 60 can be drained via an oil-water separator without any problem.
Ecosol 60 is used to clean:
- engines and machine parts
- degreasing metals
- chains and conveyor-belts
- paint-sprayer installations
Do not spray in an open fire and keep away from ignition sources. Ecosol 60 may not be used in damp degreasing installations.
Ecosol 60 is to be used purely. Ecosol 60 can be used by spraying, plunge degreasing installations or by a degreasing tray.
- Spraying: spray Ecosol 60 directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Ecosol 60. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it leak out.
- Degreasing tray: place the to be cleaned object on the roster. Pump up the Ecosol 60 and clean the object with a brush. Let the object leak out and dry up. Contact you product advisor for the degreasing tray of Eco-Point: the Promatic 200.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.