E.P. Gluetex NF is a concentrated water dilutable cleaning agent based on fully biodegradable and naturally occurring surface-active ingredients and detergents. E.P. Gluetex NF meets all demands that are put on cleaning agents for materials that can make contact with food in the food processing industry. E.P. Gluetex NF is specially developed for cleaning labeling machines and their surroundings in bottling rooms, breweries and many other industrial branches.
- production facilities get polluted with glue residues
- machinery, conveyor belts, chains, floors etc. get polluted with glue residues
- re-usable bottles must be cleaned in order to remove possible glue residues
- cleaning by using harmful volatile solvents or aggressive lyes is hazardous and user-unfriendly
E.P. Gluetex NF gives the solution to the problems mentioned above.
- E.P. Gluetex NF is the solution for cleaning glue machines user friendly under safe working conditions: E.P. Gluetex NF is the safe substitute for thinner, tri and aggressive lyes
- well cleaned and maintained glue machinery will result in less interruptions and production losses
- Using E.P. Gluetex NF will give a cleaning result that you will appreciate
- E.P. Gluetex NF is fully biodegradable and extremely safe compared to degreasers formulated from harsh lyes.
- E.P. Gluetex NF is is water dilutable
- E.P. Gluetex NF contains natural soda to ensure a powerful cleaning.
- E.P. Gluetex NF is is a super concentrate and therefore economic in use
- E.P. Gluetex NF is multipurpose, and will replace many environmentally damaging (chemical) cleaning agents that do not have to be stored anymore. E.P. Gluetex NF meets all demands that are put on cleaning agents for materials that can make contact with food in the food processing industry.
- glue machinery (external surfaces) and surroundings
- tools polluted with glues
- floors and walls polluted with glues
- in short: anything that is polluted with glues
- cleaning parts of glue machines and peripheral equipment in case of revisions or repairs
After using on glass, rinse with water immediately. Before using on aluminum, test on a small area first. When used in a high dosage, E.P. Gluetex NF may cause dullness to paint. Rinse with water or wipe off with a wet sponge.
Because of its multipurpose character, E.P. Gluetex NF is suitable for the food process-sing industry as a whole. The product can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work in accordance with HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under permanent surveillance. E.P. Gluetex N.F. contributes to a controlled working environment.
- E.P. Gluetex NF is water dilutable from 1:1 to 1:50, depending on the degree and kind of pollution. Contact your product advisor to ask about the degree of dilution.
- E.P. Gluetex NF can be applied by spraying, brushing or by plunging.
- Plunging: plunge the object of cleaning into E.P. Gluetex NF. Make the product act upon the pollution. Take the object out of the plunge reservoir, wipe off the glue residues and rinse with water.
- Spraying: spray using a suitable dilution, leave to soak and rinse with water or clean with a moist sponge or cloth.
- Brushing: use a brush to apply E.P. Gluetex NF, leave to soak, brush away the pollution and rinse with water or clean with a moist sponge or cloth.
- The action of E.P. Gluetex becomes visible as most glues colour into white, after which they can easily be wiped off.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.