Meltasol Green is a unique product of mother nature. Its natural character makes Meltasol Green an ideal user friendly and renewable product. Meltasol Green is completely aromatic free and fully biodegradable. Meltasol Green emulsifies with water. Meltasol Green has been specially developed for the cleansing of both hotmelt machinery and cold adhesives equipment, as well as their surrounding areas that are polluted with adhesives.
Adhesives equipment becomes externally polluted with adhesives residues.
- Machinery, parts, conveyor belts, chains, floors etc become polluted with adhesives residues.
- Cleaning by using 1,1,1,-trichloroethene or other volatile substances is a hazardous job under unhealthy and environmentally damaging working conditions.
- Poorly cleaned adhesives and peripheral equipment can cause loss of production.
- The use of a pleasant smelling, safe cleaning product increases staff motivation and leads to better performance.
- Cleaning adhesives equipment is often done by qualified staff, which is expensive.
Meltasol Green is the answer to all the problems mentioned above.
- Meltasol Green provides a safe answer to cleaning adhesives equipment: Meltasol Green is the safe substitute for trichloroethane, thinners etc.
- When adhesives and peripheral equipment are being cleaned well, this will result in less interruptions and less loss of production.
- Cleaning by using Meltasol Green gives such results that the job becomes a pleasant experience.
- Meltasol Green is aromatic free
- Meltasol Green is safe and pleasant to use
- Meltasol Green is a natural product
- Meltasol Green is biodegradable
- Meltasol Green does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1., trichloroet¬hane etc
- Meltasol Green has excellent cleansing qualities
- Meltasol Green is friendly for man, the environment and materials; the product can be safely used on all metals
- Meltasol Green can be emulsified in water
- External surfaces of adhesives equipment and their surrounding areas
- Tools contaminated with adhesives residues
- Floors and walls polluted with adhesives residues
- In short: anything polluted with adhesives residues
- Cleaning adhesives and peripheral equipment parts during overhaul and repairs
Do not spray in a naked flame and keep away from sources of ignition. Test first when used for the cleaning of synthetic materials.
Meltasol Green should always be used purely. Meltasol Green can be used by spraying or by immersion.
- Spraying: Spray Meltasol Green directly onto the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to penetrate for some time. After that, wipe off using a cloth, brush or spray off with water under high pressure.
- Immersion: Immerse the object in Meltasol Green. Leave to penetrate for some time.
Take out and let the object drip; then rinse with water. It is also possible to use a flush-immersion machine.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.