Natusol is an user friendly cleaner/ degreaser. It can be safely used because of its natural raw materials and aromatic free hydrocarbons. Natusol has excellent dissolving qualities for removing various types of pollution such as oils, greases, inks, glues etc.
- polluted machines
- polluted tools
- polluted parts
- polluted chains
- polluted bearings
- polluted filters
- remains of ink
- tectyl-, bitumen- and cured material
- resins and glues
- polluted engines
- non-cured pur foam
Natusol is the solution for a perfectly safe working method that is required or desired. Many parts or apparatus may not be cleaned/degreased by water soluble cleansing products. For this, Natusol is the safe alternative. Natusol is a safe substitute for tri, white-spirit, thinners etc. and can be rinsed off with water.
- Natusol is aromatic free and has a fresh fragrance
- Natusol is pleasant and safe to use.
- Natusol does not contain chloral hydrocarbons such as methylene chloride, 1.1.1 trichloroethylene etc.
- Easy to apply with USD (Upside Down) sprayer, which makes spraying in all positions possible
- Natusol degreases sublimely and can be rinsed off with water
- Natusol is user and material friendly
- Natusol can be safely used on all sorts of metals and most synthetic materials
- Natusol has a high flashpoint
- Natusol contains emulsifiers. This product contains emulsifiers, this makes a (temporary) mixing with water possible, but, in particular, promotes the removability by rinsing
- cleaning/ degreasing parts and tools
- cleaning/ degreasing ball-bearings, chains and conveyor-belts
- degreasing metals and synthetic materials
- removing sticker, silicones and glue remains
- removing bitumen film from machines, clothing, bollards, traffic signs, carpet
- cleaning filters
- removing non-cured pur foam
Do not spray in an open fire and keep away from ignition sources.
Natusol is to be used purely. Natusol can be used by spraying, by using a cloth, brushing or plunging.
- Spraying: spray directly on the object that is to be cleaned. Leave to soak. Remove remains with a cloth or rinse with water or air-pressure.
- Plunging: plunge the object in Natusol. Leave to soak. Take out the object, let it leak out and rinse with water or blow dry with air-pressure
- Dry with a cloth, air circulation, air-pressure or natural drying
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.