Safeco is a product intended for cleaning and degreasing in the chemical industry where rapid and thorough action is required and where an end result without residue is often necessary. Safeco’s safe character makes it very safe for human use, resulting in an extremely safe workplace environment. Safeco is completely free of aromatics and halogens.
- latex residues
- various ink residues
- sealant residues
- adhesive residues
- degreasing moulds
- uncured PUR foam
- dissolving plastics such as polystyrene
- contaminated components
- contaminated tools
- contaminated machinery and work benches
- dirty filters
- contaminated surfaces which need to be cleaned quickly
- pigment removal
Safeco is the solution people want to use when they have to work quickly and above all safely. In practice, this is in places where the surface is required to be handed over clean and dry. Safeco works quickly and effectively.
Safeco is the responsible replacement for trichloroethylene, ethyl acetate, acetone, brake cleaner, Coleman fuel, thinners etc.
- Safeco is aromatic-free
- Safeco does not bear any hazard symbols
- Safeco works and dries quickly
- Safeco does not contain any chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as methylene chloride, 1,1,1 trichloroethylene etc.
- Safeco features a sublime degreasing action and does not leave any residue
- Safeco is safe for humans, the environment and materials
- Safeco is safe for use in all types of metals and plastics (and it is non-conductive)
- After degreasing it gives a high surface energy
- Removal of adhesive, sealant and latex residues
- Cleaning of various inks
- Pigment removal
- Degreasing of moulds
- Cleaning/degreasing of components, tools and machinery
- Cleaning/degreasing of ball bearings, chains and conveyor belts
- Degreasing of metals and plastics (first test for resistance)
- Removal of stickers and sticker residue
- Cleaning of filters
- Graffiti removal
- Removal of uncured PUR foam
- On contaminated surfaces which need to be cleaned quickly leaving no residue
- Follow-up processes ? Safeco ensures a high adhesion value after cleaning/degreasing which brings an absolute added value to subsequent processing. Degrease, for instance, before gluing, coating etc.
In case of doubt about rubbers or plastics, test first on a less noticeable area.
Safeco must be used undiluted. Safeco can be applied by spraying, with a cloth, brush or by dipping.
- Spraying: unscrew the spray nozzle far enough for it to form a jet. Spray Safeco directly on the object to be cleaned. Allow the product to work for some time, then wipe off using a cloth, rinse with water or blow off with compressed air.
- Immersion: dip the object in Safeco. Allow the product to work for a while. Then let the object drip and rinse with water or blow dry.
- Blow drying or air drying means with the aid of a cloth or paper.
- Cleaning can be supported by the use of a brush or a cloth. Using a dampened a cloth prevents mist formation which, besides having other benefits, is more economical.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable.