Sileco NF. A safe, user-friendly ,aromatic free silicone spray!
Sileco NF is a user-friendly silicone spray. Sileco NF cancels friction and static electricity and is dirt-repelling. Sileco NF has extreme penetrating capacities and consequently penetrates where normal oils and fats cannot.
Sileco NF is the solution for a friendly lubrication and anti-adhesion. The dirt-repelling capacities of Sileco NF guarantee optimal long-term lubrication, even at places that are difficult-to-access. The anti-adhesion effect of Sileco NF ensures that the machines, that get dirty very quickly during the production process, can be cleaned easier and quicker, resulting in cost savings
• Sileco NF is user-friendly and free of aromatics
• Sileco NF does not attack any materials, including synthetic material
• Sileco NF has excellent dirt-repelling and anti-adhesion capacities
• Sileco NF has excellent lubrication qualities
• Sileco NF is highly penetrative and can therefore be used at places that are very difficult to access
• Sileco NF also has a cleaning effect
Use as a lubricant and anti-adhesion agent:
• for lubricating all sorts of machines
• on cutting equipment
• on wood processing machines
• for lubricating locks, hinges, spindles and connections
• to reduce static electricity
• in packaging, adhesive and labelling machines
• for roller and sliding belts, conveyor belts
• for linking and stitching machines
• for presses and pleating machines
• for keeping rubber seals flexible
Sileco NF should be tested first before being used at temperatures over 185°C.
Apply a thin layer of Sileco using a spray, brush or cloth. Rub in using a dry cloth, if necessary.
Seen its multipurpose characteristics, this product is suitable for the food processing industry. It can play an essential role for food processing companies that have to work according to HACCP standards. Contamination is a “critical point” and must be kept under close surveillance. It contributes to a controlled working environment.
Isega is an independent German research institute that issues certificates for adequacy of cleaning products for the food industry.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.