E.P. Summer Screen Wash is an ecologically sound, biodegradable, concentrated but safe product, developed for cleaning the windscreen.
E.P. Summer Screen Wash is a concentrated product with an ecological character. It is a safe biodegradable product, specially developed for cleaning dirt and insects from the windscreen, which is a particular nuisance to drivers in the summer period.
• Insects on the windscreen are difficult to remove
• Conventional products often contain a lot of water, as they are not concentrated
• Conventional products often contain poorly degradable substances
• Conventional products often have an unpleasant smell
• Measuring the correct level of dilution often causes irritation
Eco-Point has succeeded in developing a biodegradable product that rapidly and efficiently removes all types of contamination from the windscreen. It is very easy to dilute with water. The use of the E.P. Summer Screen Wash results in a cleaner windscreen and therefore a safe view of the route to travel.
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash is easy to dilute.
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash is safe to use on all types of material, including rubber, metal, glass, paint and chrome
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash offers a clean windscreen and a safe view
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash cleans rapidly and efficiently
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash contains special additives for perfect cleaning
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash does not cause corrosion
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash does not cause cracks in headlamps
• E.P. Summer Screen Wash is 100% biodegradable
E.P. Summer Screen Wash is the concentrated answer for your washer reservoir. Cleans dirt and insects from the windscreen and provides a clean and therefore safe view.
E.P. Summer Screen Wash is, when used correctly, safe to use on all types of material, including rubber, metal, glass, paint and chrome.
E.P. Summer Screen Wash is a concentrated product that is used by pouring a bottle (500 ml) into an (almost) empty reservoir. Then add another 4-5 times the same bottle filled with water.
Of course it is possible to dilute the product further, but this will make it less effective. When used at a stronger concentration, the product can leave residue behind.
Eco-Point International products are packed in polyethylene H.D. or metal drums. When repeat orders are being delivered, used drums which are empty and not polluted are collected free of charge for recycling or reconditioning purposes. When incinerated, polyethylene has no harmful effect on the environment.
Eco-Point sprayers are made of PE or PET: light weight, little raw material per bottle, low production energy consumption, virtually unbreakable and therefore long life, little waste during production and recycling, no harmful substances when incinerated, 100% recyclable. These sprayers have wide footing to improve stability and a handy graduation to simplify using.